Social Media has become an incredibly useful tool for healthcare businesses to engage with their community. Patients are now able to follow healthcare businesses more closely than ever before, seeing things happen in real time, providing behind the scenes views of the day-to-day operations, and so much more.
With people spending an average of 1-40 minutes each day on each social platform, there is a huge opportunity for businesses to interact and engage with potential and current patients. But as powerful as Social Media is, there are so many components to having successful social accounts. Time and human capital is needed for content creation, scheduling, responding, and analyzing.
41% of people said social media would affect their choice of a specific doctor, hospital, or medical facility.
We provide you with social media experts to create relevant content, schedule posts at optimal times, respond to inquiries and reviewing engagement to build and maintain your social media channels.
AUTONOMIC | SOCIAL:
- claims your social channels or updates all social handles to create consistent brand recognition;
- creates relevant and engaging branded content;
- schedules and publishes your content at the best times of day;
- interacts with your online audience to increase visibility;
- analyzes engagement data to optimize efficacy of social accounts; and
- provides quarterly reports on social media engagement.